What’s the most common thing I hear from people who want to eat healthily but struggle to do so? I don’t have time! My tricks:
- Pre-prepare and don’t go for fancy foods. We’re creatures of habit. Stick to quick, easy and familiar!
- When you’re cooking dinner, make enough for lunch the next day; maybe even for the next 2 days!
- Pre-prepare snacks
- Chop fruit and salad etc and box it and leave it in the fridge
- Get up 10 minutes earlier in the morning and pack up your breakfast, lunch and snacks for the day. You’ll save a fortune too!
- Prepare a checklist for the week setting out what’s for dinner etc
- Follow my sites. I’ll help you through the process. I’ve been doing this shit for years now.
Here’s the husband’s food bag for the day. It’s made up of food that took 10 minutes to prepare, leftovers and food from the pre-prepared tubs in the fridge. Easy peasy!
- Boiled eggs, oatmeal and a protein shake with nut butter and raw cacao (pre and post morning workout)
- Greek yoghurt and chopped pineapple (morning snack)
- Leftover fish curry with a homemade spelt wrap (from the freezer)
- Homemade chocolate orange protein bars (from the fridge)
Recipe for the chocolate orange protein bars coming. The are 14 of them left in the fridge. I need to practise self control this week LOL……they are very tasty